Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Generations of Family

I have fond memories of my Great Grandmother on my mom's side from when I was a child. We would sit and play cards for what seemed like hours and to this day I can vividly remember sitting in her living room. So I was quite happy when we found out that we were pregnant and realized that our son is blessed with both 2 Great Grandmas and Grandpas. For 3 of the 4 this is their first Great Grand child but for Grandma Myers, Gage is Great Grand Child #19! So some day I hope that Gage will have a fond memory of his Great Grand Parents just like both Greg & I do. If nothing else we will be able to show him these pictures and tell him how much he was loved by all of them!
4 Generations Strong


(Above) Great Grandma Myers, Pappy Myers, Mommy & Gage


(Right) Great Grandma Stahl, Grammy Myers & Gage.

No comments: