Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Look what I can do!



We thought that Gage was getting bored by just laying around these days. He wants to be upright and mobile. So our solution to this, a bouncer. HE LOVES IT! He can see what's going on around him but doesn't have to be held. Don't get me wrong, Greg & I adore this little boy and would love nothing but to hold him all day long. BUT, we need to get things done around the house and this is a good way for everyone to be happy! Take note that he is just a few days over 4 months old here and see how long he is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greg and Lisa - He is beautiful. I looked at the whole thing and was so happy to see it all. I don't get to see you much anymore - our lives are so busy - but this is a great way to keep in touch and get to know Gage. I am delighted all is going so well for the 3 of you and your entourage of pets. Miss you! Nancy S